For your pet’s protection & health, we must see an up-to-date
certificate from your veterinarian for the following immunizations:
*DHPP Must be current, please have updated records.
*Bordetella Booster every 6 months
*Rabies Booster every 1-3 years
[Coronavirus is optional, but recommended]
• Our climate control system exchanges the air 18 times every hour throughout the entire facility.
• Dogs are housed in large individual runs and go to a larger exercise area twice a day for a minimun of 20 minutes each time.
• Cats have their own individual “Kitty-Cabins” and two daily exercise periods.
• You may supply your pets own bedding and personal toys.
• We also supply synthetic sheepskin pads.
• Any special needs for your pet can be accommodated upon request.
• Each camper is taken for 4 individual walks a day.
We proudly serve various dry and wet food. If you chose to bring your camper’s own pet food or treats, we will gladly serve it. We will be happy to follow your recipe and accommodate your pets special dietary needs.
Camp Best Friends offers “treat time” for all camper’s between 12 pm – 2 pm.
SENIOR pets and all their special needs can be accommodated.
First time campers must provide all current immunization papers from your veterinarian.
When registering your camper, will ask you the following:
– any special diet needs or requests
– check out date and time
– request for optional bathing
– updated contact information
Billings starts the day you drop off your pet.
Choices on the day of pick up are:
A. If you DO NOT want your pet to be bathed, pets must be picked up before 11 am and will not be charged for that day.
B. If you WANT your pet bathed, you may pick up your pet up until 6 pm and will be charged for boarding, only charges will be for the bathing on this day.
If you have any questions or would like to tour our campgrounds, please call or come by during our business hours and we will gladly assist you.
Camp Best Friends accepts CHECKS or CASH ONLY
Sorry NO Credit Cards.
Or email us at: CampBestFriends@aol.com
Holidays, please make your arrangements at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance.