For your pet’s protection & health, we must see an up-to-date
certificate from your veterinarian for the following immunizations:
*Bordetella Booster every 6 months
*Rabies Booster every 1-3 yearS
[Coronavirus is optional, but recommended]
• Our climate control system exchanges the air 18 times every hour throughout the entire facility.
• Dogs are housed in large individual runs and go to a larger exercise area twice a day for a minimun of 20 minutes each time.
• Cats have their own individual “Kitty-Cabins” and two daily exercise periods.
• You may supply your pets own bedding and personal toys.
• We also supply synthetic sheepskin pads or mutt-mats for their comfort.
• Any special needs for your pet can be accommodated upon request.
We proudly serve various dry and wet, along with Pedigree & Whiskas canned foods.
If your pet is on a special diet, or food we do not have available, you are welcome to bring it in.
We will be happy to follow your receipt and accommodate your pets special dietary needs.
Billings starts the day you drop off your pet.
Choices on the day of pick up are:
A. If you DO NOT want your pet to be bathed, pets must be picked up before 11 am and will not be charged for that day.
B. If you WANT your pet bathed/groomed, you may pick up pet at any time during business hours
and will be charged only for the bathing/grooming on this day.
If you have any questions or would like to tour our facility, please call or come by during our business hours and we will gladly asset you.
Camp Best Friends accepts CHECKS or CASH ONLY
Sorry NO Credit Cards.
ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE .
Or email us at: CampBestFriends@aol.com
Holidays, please make your arrangements at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance.